01/03/2008

the calender project: march 2007

I've posted the March 2007 offering from the calender project for this latest installment of the mara's torment podcast. It features two long form tracks and I hope that you'll enjoy it. As always, please feel free to leave comments or send me an email to let me know what you think.

Download the calender project: march 2007 by mara's torment


assessment 2007


invitations 2007


all songs copyright rik maclean 2007



If you're interested in what you hear you might also like to know that I still have a few CDs available at CDbaby. Quantities are very limited and once these are sold there are no plans to reissue them as physical media, so if you're interested act fast. And to give an incentive to more digitally minded folks, all my discs available at CDbaby are also available as mp3 downloads priced at only $5.99 each!

Truly there has never been a better time to buy music from mara's torment...

See you in two weeks!

rik
mara's torment
http://www.marastorment.com

No comments: