15/01/2008

secrets + lies

For the Jan 15th edition of the mara's torment podcast I thought I'd post a collection of tracks I released in 2003 called "secrets + lies". Basically it's made up of songs that I had released as an EP to correspond with my appearance at Convergence in Montreal in 2002, paired with a few live tracks I prepared for the Fetish Cares event in 2003. Included here is the original version of Invitations and Seductions which I'd later go on to re-record like eighty bazillion times.


flow


seductions from across a crowded room


nusong 1


ride the long train (alt)


invitations and seductions


hope springs eternal (short)


charmed (hydraulic)


topol


nusong 2


soleta


invitations and seductions (fetish)


good night


all tracks copyright rik maclean 2003


Enjoy!

rik
mara's torment
http://www.marastorment.com

If you like this podcast, feel free to subscribe! And if you really like this podcast, feel free to send me an email care of rik@pingthings.com

No comments: