16/10/2007

The Penny Collector

Hello;

For October's second installment of the mt podcast I thought I'd dig into the archives for some of my older work as some of you have been asking about it. I decided to go with "The Penny Collector", my second cassette release. While some of the songs were reworked and eventually ended up on my first CD, many of them have never been released on disc, so I guess that would give these tracks some element of interest. Part of me cringes listening to it, but part of me is also very proud that I was able to do it. So, presented for the sake of posterity, here is "The Penny Collector" by mara's torment


elvis


flange


greys


how it begins


moody


musing


ozzy


sweep


upbeat


visitor


wasted


womb


On the subject of nostalgia, my compilation disc "mt96061" is now available at iTunes. 23 tracks, new, old, and everything in between. Check it out if you're interested...

Cheers,

rik
mara's torment
http://www.marastorment.com

No comments: